    pass some other exam?

    Wish to get help/suggetions. please send me email on or
    message

    jignesh-canada, May 28, 2007

  2. jignesh-canada

    John R Guest

    You can review the requirements at...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx

    70-270 will fulfill the client component. You will need at least two server
    components, 70-290 and 70-291. And finally, you will need an elective.
    70-284 fulfills the elective and also qualifies for for MCSA:Messaging.
    This elective will also apply to MCSE:Messaging.

    Congrats on passing 70-270 and earning your MCP.

    John R

    John R, May 28, 2007