    XML Guest

    Can i take 70-306 (VB.Net Windows ) and 70-310 XM Web Services to gain the
    MCAD. I am MCP for 70-316.

    XML, Nov 27, 2008

  2. XML

    XML Guest

    Hi all,

    I pass 70-316(Windows C sharp) , can i get 70-306 (VB.Net Windows ) and
    70-310 XM Web Services to gain the MCAD.

    Other Say that i will only one exam 70-320 to earn MCAD.

    XML, Nov 27, 2008

  3. As I understand it, having both the 306 and the 316 doesn't really account as
    two different exams, as the only major difference between the two is the
    language of the questions; likewise the 310 and 320. Taking the 320 will not
    earn you an MCAD if you have already passed 310. I would recommend you take
    the 305 or 315 as your third exam for the MCAD, or the 431 if you are
    familiar with SQL Server 2005.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 28, 2008