    chosen 70-315/70-320/70-229. Should I take 70-316 instead of 70-229? is it
    better for getting a Job and be a Web and Desktop developer?

    What do you think guys?

    Joseph Ghassan, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Joseph Ghassan

    woodcocs Guest

    A lot of job adverts i see here inthe UK want front end experience and
    back end database experience so I'd go for 70315 or 70316 not both and
    add 70229 to that. But it depends on the jobs market where you are.
    Most applications are multi tier so a web front end is preferable to
    fat client so 70315 is probably more use than 70316.

    woodcocs, Apr 2, 2006