    combination with MCSD... please verify.

    Thanks in advance,

    WAEL.

    wael_saad, Sep 14, 2003

  2. wael_saad

    Rich Guest

    I could be wrong but I do not think that any information
    you receive from any contributor to this newsgroup should
    be considered "unofficial" as far as Microsoft is
    concerned. If you want to make sure the exams you are
    taking will count toward the certification you are looking
    for, read the information on the MCP site carefully:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Good Luck

    Rich, Sep 15, 2003