    up the exam (The C# application/web development), basically by self
    preparation, what is the minimum timeperiod that i should be targeting,
    to be ready to take the exam?

    prakash437, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Sept. 6, 2006

    When I first entered into the windows/web field with no previous
    experience, I read around 3-4 books per exam... with a target period of
    around 3-4 months.

    I really didn't have any "measurable" programming experience with VB or
    ..net, so considering you are already a developer in other areas.... you
    probably can get through the books & studying quite a lot faster.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer