    I am a .NET developer with 1+ year experience, currently working in VS.NET
    2005. I want to do certification on .NET, but confushed. which will be the
    best MCAD/MCSD/MCTS/MCPD, I don't have any certification

    Avijit Sur, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Sept. 12, 2006

    VS 05 is .Net 2.0... MCAD/MCSD is for VS 03 and .Net 1.1.... so definitely
    go with either MCTS or MCPD as these are for .Net 2.0.

    The difference between MCTS and MCPD is the expertise level... and how many
    exams you pass. Basically, MCPD shows more knowledge than MCTS.

    You can find out more about the specifics of each one by checking them out
    here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    Hope this helps! :)

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 12, 2006

  3. as i see the TK, i think MCTS is difficult then mcad
    mcts contain many system.web config and membership, webpart question

    [email protected], Sep 19, 2006