    Now I am going for MCSD (70-340 first and 70-300 next) and next for
    upgrade to MCPD.

    Zdenek

    Zdenek Drlik, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Zdenek Drlik

    Maciek Guest

    Who cares?
    Do tell your mum, fother, brother. Buy yoursef a t-shirt and write on it
    "MCAD".... but what for do you write it here?????????

    Maciek, Mar 31, 2006

  3. Zdenek Drlik

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Maciek napsal(a):
    Because sometimes people asks here what books and learning resources use
    for prepare to tests. And I want to say that by my opinion Kalani's
    books are the best preparation materials for MCAD exams. Thats all.
    But t-shirt with MCAD seems like good idea, do you have one??? :)

    Zdenek

    Zdenek Drlik, Mar 31, 2006
  4. March 31, 2006

    Congrats Zdenek! Good job! :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 31, 2006
  5. Zdenek Drlik

    Jasleen Guest

    Hey Zdenek, am planning for 315 in near future.could u please mail me Amit
    Kalani's ebook for same at the following id:

    It would be of gr8 help 2 me.

    Jasleen, Jul 17, 2006
  6. Zdenek Drlik

    Cerebrus Guest

    What makes you think he used an e-book ? He hasn't mentioned it
    anywhere. There are people who actually *buy* books, you know !

    And you dig up this 4 month old thread, just to ask for an e-book !

    *Looks to the heavens in exasperation*

    Cerebrus, Jul 17, 2006