    to)but I will need to make the decision to my company by the end of my
    training.

    Any suggestions welcome and much appreciated in advance.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2005

  2. October 23, 2005

    Nope, read the Training Kit and the Exam Cram book and you will do fine.
    :) Trust me though, you will need both of these books to pass... :) ... As
    far as 229, you might instead want to take 70-330 or 340 which are the
    security exams. Good luck!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for your response,

    I know the security and messaging certifications are in high demand,
    especially for the Windows server 2003 platform. I will consider doing any
    specialized modules, if time permits. Besides I need to keep on learning and
    trying new stuff in developing Windows/Web applications and Web Services, now
    that Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 are soon to be released.

    Microsoft really does keep you busy with all these new product releases
    though. But hey, its the nature of the IT and something that motivates me
    (and stresses me out as well :) ).

    Guest, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i am in the same situation like you, i recently chose to take 70-229 exam, i
    feel that i learn much more out of this exam.
    Eventhough i found the questions to be a bit more difficult than previous
    exams, security exams also interesting but i might do it after becoming MCSD
    first

    Guest, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I recently finished my MCAD and have 70-300 to finish for my MCSD. I would
    recomend taking 70-431 as your elective because it applies to the new 2.0
    certificaitons and will also earn you a MCTS - SQL 2005 cert. Just my opinion
    though.

    Patrick

    Guest, Oct 24, 2006
  6. Guest

    Nits Guest

    Hi

    I have some problem with MCSD Certification Course.
    I Joined MCSD for NIIT.
    But they told me first completed MCTS then I will Completed MCSD.
    Can you tell me what is the different between MTCS,MCAD,MCPD and MCSD.
    and How to I Completed MCSD.
    It means what is the requriment for MCSD.

    Thanks
    Regards
    Nits

    Nits, Dec 12, 2007