    way.Till then cheers

    From philadelphia 4 life

    philadelphia76rs, Nov 25, 2005

  2. philadelphia76rs

    .NET Racer Guest

    Congratulations if you got your certficate purely based on memorising
    questions and answers! But believe me, you will not last long in the
    computing industry.

    You will have joined the ever-increasing list of paper-MCADs, and will be in
    the list of "IT's most unprofessional professionals" or similar. But I
    honestly hope you don't manage to join my development team or any, for that
    matter.

    .NET Racer, Dec 4, 2005

  3. philadelphia76rs

    Sean Guest

    I am guessing (could be wishful thinking) that the majority of MCAD/MCSD
    folks have not cheated.

    Thing is, if one reads those questions and a major alarm doesnt ring saying
    "oh *&^% I best actually know the material behind these questions! they are
    indeed in for a surprise!"

    MCAD

    Sean, Dec 5, 2005