    ASP.NET (14 hours)
    Course 2389: Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (18 hours)

    Thanks!

    slinky, Jun 12, 2007

  2. slinky

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, I would recommend the Microsoft Self Paced Kit for this exam. In my
    case I felt this one the easiest because I'm a web developer so...it's my
    playground and I didn't need any other source to study from.

    Blackmetal, Jun 12, 2007

  3. slinky

    slinky Guest

    Web programming is my weak spot in the .net arena (not that .net
    remoting and Web Services were a piece of cake). I have several books
    from which to study, but if these courses are very visual and in-depth
    and have plenty of animated graphics I may want to buy them as I am
    struggling with areas such as security and error handling.

    slinky, Jun 12, 2007