    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945874
    XML Web Services (I have two)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945882

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Sorry, Accidentaly posted to the same group twice !

    Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003

  3. dotnetjournal

    Guest Guest

    Some of these books have been superceeded by a 2nd edition.

    Guest, Nov 4, 2003
  4. This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference - plus the books
    are in mint condition as I always read the ebook rather than the book !

    --
    Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

    dotnetjournal, Nov 4, 2003
  5. dotnetjournal

    Guest Guest

    So long as you didn't read them while sitting on the toilet ...

    Guest, Nov 4, 2003
  6. dotnetjournal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference

    True - both editions make good door stops.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003