    Do you think it is west money to buy it?

    Thanks

    Xiaoling

    xiaoling Feng, Oct 6, 2003

  2. xiaoling Feng

    Ajmal Guest

    these books are so costly.how can we get a cheaper
    certification of mcsd.As self paced books are so
    costly.is there any alternative to these books.

    Ajmal, Oct 11, 2003

  3. xiaoling Feng

    Guest Guest

    At Barnes & Noble's website, you can get a boxed set of 5 books for $120. It
    covers exams 70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310, 70-320, and 70-300. The
    exams themselves will cost about $50 - $75 per. Of course, the largest
    expense is the time invested in studying, so it probably pays to use good
    study material.
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=33ODXUQXL
    Z&isbn=0735619255&itm=3

    WKidd

    Guest, Oct 11, 2003
  4. xiaoling Feng

    Eric Engler Guest

    If C# is your langauge of choice, I found the Que books to be better
    than the MS Press books. They have lots of step-by-step practical
    examples.
    http://www.techcontent.com

    Eric Engler, Oct 13, 2003
  5. xiaoling Feng

    Eric Engler Guest

    At Barnes & Noble's website, you can get a boxed set of 5 books for $120. It
    I paid $125 each for the tests.

    Eric Engler, Oct 13, 2003
  6. xiaoling Feng

    Guest Guest

    You should have flirted with the receptionist when you arrived at the
    testing center. ;-)

    Guest, Oct 13, 2003