MCAD/MCSD.NET books for sale

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by dotnetjournal, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. Just a quick note to say that my MCAD/MCAD.net training guides are finishing
    tomorrow, but I have added several more books.

    Check out all my auctions at the moment as you may save a few quid by buying
    one of my books rather than from a bookstore.

    http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...oughman_net&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

    MCAD MCSD Developing Web Apps C# VB.NET NR
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945584
    MCAD MCSD Developing Win Apps C# VB.NET NR
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945596
    MCAD MCSD Developing XML Apps C# VB.NET NR
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945874
    MCAD MCSD Developing XML Apps C# VB.NET NR
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3563945882
    XBOX 6 Games + 2 Controller+DVD £1 NO RESERVE
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20387&item=3057303484
    Microsoft .NET XML Web Services - SAMS
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3565451333
    Moving to VB.NET SE- Dan Appleman - BRAND NEW
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3565451370
    Visual Basic® .NET Complete - Sybex
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=3565451429

    dotnetjournal, Nov 10, 2003