    After passing yesterday the 70-310 Exam, im now MCAD, now, one more exam to
    be mcsd, 70-300, which i've been told is quite difficult.

    Cheers!

    Edgardo, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Edgardo

    Cerebrus Guest

    Only 1 more exam ?? MCSD = 5 exams, while MCAD = 3 exams.

    Cerebrus, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Edgardo

    Edgardo Guest

    Yup.my path was the following

    70-305
    70-306
    70-341
    70-310

    and now i must do
    70-300

    Cheers!

    Edgardo, Mar 4, 2007
  4. Edgardo

    Jyoti Guest

    Way to go...Congrats!!

    Might I ask you your suggestion with getting the MCAD certifictaion? -- I'm
    a Tech newbie with minimal knowledge of programming languages ( a little bit
    of C is all I know). Will I be able to cope with learning and clearing the
    MCAD exams? Your invaluable suggestions will be much appreciated!! :)

    Thanks

    Jyothi

    Jyoti, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Edgardo

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Jyothi,

    My suggestion to every aspirant is to first learn .NET programming,
    then think about certification. Programming in .NET is not child's
    play, and requires you to think in a wholly different way, especially
    if your background is a non Object oriented language. And
    certifications by design, demonstrate your skill with a particular
    technology, they are not designed to be a pathway to learning.

    So, to reiterate, first learn the technologies, and when you feel
    comfortable using them, then think about getting certified.

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Mar 12, 2007