    xezo Guest

    Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?

    regards

    xezo, Dec 11, 2003

  2. xezo

    Guest Guest

    Stupid questions like yours are the reason why our certs
    are going down the tubes. If you can't easily navigate to
    the microsoft site to get sinmple, easy, trivial answers
    to lazy ass questions like this, then you don't deserve to
    even own a computer. Upi want to be a programmer and you
    can't even find the easiest of answers??? Freakin'
    loosers.!!!

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003

  3. xezo

    harry Guest

    yep.u can

    harry, Dec 11, 2003
  4. xezo

    Sammy Guest

    Better believe it, oh well, he won't be in any position he
    might get for very long.

    Sammy, Dec 11, 2003
  5. xezo

    |{evin Guest

    I completely agree with you, but I have one nitpick. If you're going
    to call someone a 'loser', spell it right.

    |{evin, Dec 12, 2003
  6. xezo

    Guest Guest

    I thought he was just emphasizing the point !

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003
  7. xezo

    Yahoo496 Guest

    nope. but who cares because he/she will not pass any one of them :)

    yep.u can

    Yahoo496, Dec 12, 2003
  8. xezo

    Eric Guest

    You need one of these 2 (assuming VB.NET): 70-305 OR 70-306
    plus 70-310, and 70-229. A total of 3.

    Eric, Dec 15, 2003
  9. xezo

    Eric Guest

    Actually, I guess you can use the 305 or 306 as an elective in place
    of the 229.

    Eric, Dec 16, 2003
  10. xezo

    Sneha Guest

    hai,

    You can get MCAD if u clear exams in this combination

    70-305 or 70-306 , 70-310 or 70-320 , 70-229 or ( Biz
    Talk Server, I am not sure abt the exam number for Biz
    talk server). For more information you can go to
    www.microsoft.com/certification.

    sneha

    Sneha, Dec 18, 2003
  11. xezo

    x20host Guest

    Your such an imbecile anon. Can't you be nice to people you motha F*, the man was trying to get help, answer it politely, whats the purpose of having this "HELP" forum you son of a B*

    x20host, Dec 23, 2003