    weeks, or months.

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    Henry

    Henry, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Henry

    dzemo Guest

    I study 2-3 hours for a month and half and pass. I used preplogic book
    good luck

    dzemo, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Henry

    Guest Guest

    You mean 1.5 month for one exam or for the three needed
    for MCAD

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Henry

    Eric Guest

    I guess he means 2-3 hours a day?

    Most of us need a lot more than 6 hours, even for one test. Maybe
    someone who uses dumps could get by with this kind of shorter timeline,
    but then you wouldn't learn much.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 23, 2004