Mcad Exam Preparation time span???.

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by gana, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. gana

    gana Guest

    Hi I am planning to do mcad with C# language. I am working
    as a developer for last 3 years with good knowledge of
    programming and have worked with dot net for 6 months with
    vb.net and my knowledge of c# is beginner but I have
    knowledge of the VS studio dot net tool , frame work &
    concepts. I am planning to do the exams in fast track
    (Take off time from work and concentrate on exams for all
    time). So if I spend around 10-12 hours a day , please
    could any one who have done the exams successfully let me
    know within how many days I could able to the mcad exams
    (3 exams) or your suggestions & tips for the fast track
    preparation as I find difficult to work full time & to
    concentrate on my exams as I planned to do these exams
    long while ago & never got around it!!!

    Thanks you ver much & appreciate your feed backs in
    advance.

    Cheers

    gana

    gana, Apr 21, 2004

  2. gana

    Raja Guest

    Just curious. Why do you want to do the MCAD track in C#
    and not VB (having worked in VB.net for 6 months) ?

    - Raja.

    Raja, Apr 21, 2004