    Finally , what is the best matrial i can use to help me study MCAD in short
    time.
    Thank a lot

    Ahmed, Sep 22, 2007

  2. Ahmed

    Cerebrus Guest

    No, you don't require any previous experience. By the same rationale
    that you don't require any previous knowledge of .NET 1.x to move
    to .NET 2.0. The learning curve would be less steep though.
    CertGuard provides a listing of the best Test prep. sites out there...
    <http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp>. This might be of help.

    Cerebrus, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Continue with the MCAD as you have already started. Learn from books and
    experience. Test centres are VERY expensive and not worth the money.

    Look at the Amit Kalani books for MCAD.
    Good luck!

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 4, 2007
  4. Ahmed

    vishu020 Guest

    hello sir

    this is vishwanath

    i am a software engg working hyderabad on .net from the past 9 months

    i am planning to write certification in Microsoft

    what would you suggest me as a beginner?
    how to apply for the certification?
    how much the cost will be?

    please suggest me as i am in very much need of a certification.
    please mail me at

    thank you.
    -Vishwanath D

    vishu020, Oct 22, 2007
  5. Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 22, 2007
  6. Ahmed

    Cerebrus Guest

    Congrats on that MVP, Simon ! Haven't seen you flaunt it before. Or
    maybe I've been missing too long. ;-)

    http://simonrhart.blogspot.com

    Cerebrus, Oct 24, 2007
  7. Thanks Cerebrus!