    take the exam you feel familiar first. Walking step-by-step is better than
    Running fast and fall.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Sep 16, 2003

  2. Somchai U.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I used the
    Absolutely. The msdn (and other web sites) contain more than enough to
    pass these exams, as well as learning a great deal more in the
    process.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Somchai U.

    Al Manint Guest

    And the ability to solve problems not specified in the exams. That's worth
    its weight in gold.

    --Al

    Al Manint, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Somchai U.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And the ability to solve problems not specified in the exams. That's worth
    Absolutely.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Somchai U.

    Diff Guest

    Hi All,

    Been reading posts here fo quite sometime now, and I'm a bit envious of you
    guys' achievement. I want to do the same, but being unable to enroll myself
    for a set-in review because of financial constraints, left me dreaming all
    the time.

    By the way, my question is this if I have to take an MCSD exam, what should
    I take first? Maybe I could start from the easier one then on to the tough
    one. I'm working with VB 6.0 but I'm also familiar with VB .net. If ever I
    go for a self-paced training I would like to be sure am getting the most of
    it-Any books that would help me here?.

    Thanks!

    Diff, Sep 17, 2003