    When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?

    Regards,
    NIL

    NIL, Mar 26, 2006

  2. NIL

    NIL Guest

    Thanks for the info.
    Yes, I saw my transcript got updated after 2 days.

    NIL, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Nil congrats. I hope I will be in ur shoe v.soon. what practice tests did u
    use for 70-306?

    good mcsd exam cram, Mar 28, 2006
  4. NIL

    Kiran Guest

    How can one get to the transript? Where is it stored?

    Kiran, Apr 2, 2006
  5. NIL

    NIL Guest

    Thanks, I used ms press. good luck to your journey!

    NIL, Apr 2, 2006
  6. NIL

    NIL Guest

    you need to log on to MCP member site.
    After login, you can access your transcript from "Vew My ..." Menu

    NIL, Apr 2, 2006
  7. NIL

    swapna Guest

    hi
    im new to certification and planning to pursue mcad cert
    i would like to pick 70-229,70-306,70-310 out of choices
    is this a corretc combination??
    is htere any particular order that i should follow to clear exams coz i m
    preparing to clear 70-229 first.
    pls help
    swapna

    swapna, May 5, 2006