    other links ? Suggestions ? Thanks!
    Tafkas
    MCAD.net

    Tafkas, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Tafkas

    Simon Hart Guest

    There are very little upgrade books available sadly.

    My advice is to break the exam down into chunks. So as you want to take exam
    70-552 find the following books to study or use the free MSDN which is what I
    am doing:-

    70-536(TS) - Application Development Foundation
    70-526(TS) - Windows Based Client Development
    70-548 (PRO) - Designing and Developing Windows-Based Applications

    I haven't booked myself in yet for this exam but will do over coming weeks.
    ..NET 3 is released, so WCF, WPF etc exams will be released soon...

    Simon Hart, Aug 12, 2007

  3. Tafkas

    Tafkas Guest

    thanks, Simon.