    Has anyone else made comparisons between the two?

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Alan Browne

    Bill Hilton Guest

    According to Phil Askey (dpreview), the quality of images obtained via
    Haven't used the Dimage converter (for obvious reasons) but Adobe CS
    RAW does give better results than the Canon software. However I get
    even better results with the Phase One Capture One software (free demos
    for up to 60 days without restrictions) and the new Rawshooter
    Essentials (free, for now). Dunno if they support the Minolta digitals
    but if they do they are worth a look.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Alan Browne

    Morton Klotz Guest

    Raw Shooter Essentials does support my Minolta A2.

    Morton Klotz, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Alan Browne

    papaboop Guest

    I tested the phase one capture one today and am very impressed. The
    sharpening feature is miles ahead of CS. I'm definately going to
    purchase it!

    PB

    papaboop, Mar 12, 2005