    and hit reformat?

    Using windows XP home.

    Batista

    Batista, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Batista

    Shawn Guest

    easiest way is to put in your winxp disk and follow the instructions for
    formatting and reinstalling

    Shawn, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Batista

    Batista Guest

    I dont have a winXP disk. I have restore disk's. But i'm not talking about
    my computor. Its an external hard drive. Excuse me for being stupid but i
    dont want to mess up my regular computors, just reformat the external drive.

    Batista, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Batista

    Shawn Guest

    one of those restore discs is the winxp one, sorry cant help with the
    external harddrive

    Shawn, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Batista

    Kenny Guest