    using USB 2 port? How long to back up 80 MG drive using IEEE 1394 ?
    Current internal drive is 7200 rpm running on Windows XP Home Edition.

    Thanks

    justinplace, Jan 17, 2005

  2. justinplace

    chuckie® Guest

    chuckie®, Jan 17, 2005

  3. justinplace

    chuckie® Guest

    Oh, yes, you did, external HDD, my bad, sorry...

    chuckie®, Jan 17, 2005

  4. What's MG? Megabytes? I can transfer 80MB to my external drive in about 5
    seconds.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 17, 2005
  5. justinplace

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | justinplace wrote:
    | > Greetings! Any idea how long it takes to back up an 80 MG drive
    | > using USB 2 port? How long to back up 80 MG drive using IEEE 1394 ?
    | > Current internal drive is 7200 rpm running on Windows XP Home Edition.
    | >
    | > Thanks
    |

    | What's MG? Megabytes? I can transfer 80MB to my external drive in about 5
    | seconds.

    Hmmm....80 megabytes...I think I used to install DOS 6.22, Windows 3.11 and
    a couple of small apps on drives that size...'course, MP3 wasn't even a
    dream yet <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 17, 2005