    walterbyrd Guest

    I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.

    Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

    walterbyrd, Oct 4, 2003

  2. walterbyrd

    dave Guest

    60 feet

    dave, Oct 4, 2003

  3. walterbyrd

    Danny Kile Guest

    Going of 25 ft is really pushing it.

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly

    Danny Kile, Oct 4, 2003
  4. walterbyrd

    walterbyrd Guest

    Any place I can get anything official? I agree, 25 ft would be pushing it.

    walterbyrd, Oct 4, 2003
  5. walterbyrd

    MartyM Guest

    Parallel is 10', serial is 50'

    Marty
    MartyM
    any junk email sent to my address constitutes permission
    to use the sender's computer for any purpose I desire.

    MartyM, Oct 8, 2003