    cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    DVD Video.
    Any info would be very helpful.

    Colin Walsh, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Colin Walsh

    Mark B. Guest

    It isn't available from the studio. The people that have it have pirated
    versions.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jul 9, 2003

  3. At this point in the game it's likely camcorder sourced, which aside from the
    legal matters has a wide range of quality.

    Go to China, or Chinatown.

    Jason O'Rourke, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Colin Walsh

    jayembee Guest

    It's not available. Legally, that is. If someone you know has it, it's
    a pirate copy. Ask them where they got it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Colin Walsh

    Codswallop Guest

    Could be a Telecine transfer which are generally quite decent quality,
    or it could even be a rip of the commercial DVD in it's early production
    phases.

    Codswallop, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Colin Walsh

    mikah Guest

    From: Colin Walsh (Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:57:05 +0100)
    Why won't your "friends" tell you where they got it?

    mikah, Jul 9, 2003
  7. Woops, I'm wrong I mixed it up with the Animatrix
    title, sorry

    Dimitri Dewever, Jul 9, 2003
  8. Colin Walsh

    Zimmy Guest

    Then ASK THEM!!!
    Why are you asking us????

    Zimmy, Jul 9, 2003
  9. Colin Walsh

    Colin Walsh Guest

    Did some work for them but they didn't want to disclose where they got it
    thats why.

    Colin Walsh, Jul 9, 2003
  10. Colin Walsh

    -CrEaTuRe- Guest

    That's because it's illegal...

    -CrEaTuRe-, Jul 10, 2003
  11. Colin Walsh

    Mark B. Guest

    Well gosh, why do ya think they didn't want to reveal their source?

    Mark B., Jul 11, 2003
  12. Colin Walsh

    blank Guest

    You can download it for free, you dont have to buy it.

    blank, Jul 19, 2003
  13. Unless, of course, you want to stay on the up-and-up.

    Edward Curtis, Jul 19, 2003
  14. Colin Walsh

    jaster Guest

    Down load it for free from ????