    Mr. KiTe Guest

    I bought it used for five bucks. It came in a keepcase but no chapter
    insert. Was there an insert?

    Mr. KiTe, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Mr. KiTe

    unclejr Guest

    (Mr. KiTe) wrote...
    It sounds like you have a bootleg disc. Mine came in a snapper (not
    an amaray keepcase).

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Mr. KiTe

    Mr. KiTe Guest

    They must of released it in both cases, it's definately a legit Region 1
    warner disc.
    I've noticed at Blockbuster many keepcase Warner titles that I also have
    in snappers. Recent releases suggest they are phasing keepcases out.

    I know i'm in the minority, but I enjoy a variety of cases. I prefer a
    full snapcase to a keepcase without a chapter insert. Sure, snappers can
    be dented, but so can keepcase artwork. At least the cardboard is
    thicker. Many of my old keepcase artwork has dented ringwear on the
    backside, and front right (where the disc plate ring, and chapter insert
    holes are).

    Mr. KiTe, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Mr. KiTe

    BubbCoop Guest

    <<They must of released it in both cases>>

    must HAVE!

    BubbCoop, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Mr. KiTe

    Robby Guest

    It could be a previously viewed rental copy. Hollywood Video sells
    PVT copies of Matchstick Men in a keep case. But there won't be an
    insert for those.
    What's the big deal about chapter inserts?

    Robby, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Mr. KiTe

    Rutgar Guest

    That's what I've always asked. I've seen people complain about not
    getting inserts in DVDs on this group for years. Hell, I have over a
    thousand DVDs, and I don't believe I've ever looked for, or at, an
    insert.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Jun 12, 2004
  7. Mr. KiTe

    Robby Guest

    I can sort of understand getting anal about Criterion inserts, because
    those often contain essays and such, but a flimsy piece of paper with
    the chapter stops on it seems like nothing to get worked up about.

    Robby, Jun 13, 2004