    change the color and then saving diff. formats for diff. papers. Not to
    happy about the ink it takes to get the right adjustment.
    Nick

    Nick N, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Nick N

    Flycaster Guest

    Unless you want to have a custom profile or two made for that printer, I'm
    pretty sure that you are on the right, and only, track. Sorry, but Epson
    only seems to offer profiles for their higher end, dedicated photo printers.

    Flycaster, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Directions for Paint Shop Pro, at
    http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b9a.html, might be adapted to Photoshop.

    Marvin Margoshes, Apr 15, 2004