match tag and this scenario

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by zillah, Jun 22, 2006.

  1. zillah

    zillah

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2006
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    0
    Route map is set by using match and set commands.
    match command specifies criteria what must be matched.
    It makes sense for me if I have got for instance these two type of configurations :
    Code:

    ip as-path access-list 15 permit _254$--->condition
    route-map STOP_TO_MYNETWORK deny 10
     match as-path 15-------here match happened to predifined condition

    or
    Code:
    ip prefix-list DENY_TO_AREA seg 5 permit 132.1.0.0/16--->condition
    route-map WANT_TO_Prevent deny 10
     match ip address prefix-list DENY_TO_AREA -------here match happened to predifined condition

    But I get confused with the one below :
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124cg/hirp_c/ch15/hroutma.htm
    Here I can not find predifined condition
    Code:
    route-map tag-filter deny 10
     match tag 777,,,,there is no predifined condition to match !!!!
    route-map tag-filter permit 20
    !
    router ospf 1
     router-id 10.0.0.2