Master Agents Wanted Worldwide !

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Gloria, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    A penny saved is a penny made!

    Master Agents Wanted Worldwide !

    Start selling the best IP phone in the world and making commission 24
    hours a day; 7 days a week!

    * International rates as low as US$.029

    * Generous Commission up to 40% monthly revenue

    * Phone to phone calling only one penny per minute

    * Work with private IP and dynamic IP

    * Plug&play no complicated installation

    * Lowest phone price

    * Great voice quality that matches regular phone

    * Easy carry to travel

    * Can be bundled with a regular phone number

    * With call shop feature

    * Call forwarding & conference features added soon

    * Life long commission plan

    * Special agent protect policy

    * Customized retail rates possible

    * Private label program available

    * Real time CDR

    * Online & offline account recharge

    * No hardware investment

    Please visit us at www.mamakall.com to find more about how our product
    and unique technology benefit our partners.

    Please contact me to know more:

    Gloria, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Gloria

    Peter Guest

    * International rates as low as US$.029

    Your rates are way out of bounds. Other services offer rates nearly half of
    yours

    Peter

    Peter, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    To: Peter
    Sir, excuse me? I don't remember I offered you our rates.Or could you
    please provide some evidences to support your statement? Or even
    regardless quality or else issues, can you name any retail rate of
    cross continent international long distance phone call only for half
    of US$0.029 per minute?
    What we offer is the best rate based on quality, we know that very
    well.We have proved it to MamaKall distribution partners in over 40
    main countries, and We got tens of thousands of MamaKall's loyal
    customers to make the point!
    Please respond me to show you are responsible to your words!

    Gloria, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Gloria

    Peter Guest

    Sir, excuse me? I don't remember I offered you our rates.Or could you
    Huh? You post a link to your website and this does not constitute an offer
    to explore your rates & service offerings?

    Just compare yer rates to, for example, Net2Phone rates. Country code 371:
    your rate 0.45$, n2p is 0.32$. Similar for other countries. And N2P is by
    far not the cheapest carrier. When I used N2P their sound quality was really
    good, although service sucked.

    Peter, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    To:Neil Smith

    Hi, I'm posting an offer to group members. Our business model is B2B,
    finding distribution partners around the world to resell our products.
    We do not deal with individual customers. I'm just trying to attract
    attention so that interested parties can leave me an email to provide
    more information.
    I'm new here, if I misunderstand the rules please kindly let me know.

    I just want to claim a fact in my last email, sorry if you don't like
    it, you know I didn't mean to.

    Gloria, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    Hi Peter,

    I have posted an offer here, the rates in our website is retail rate,
    our reselling partner get 30-40% total revenue based on this table. I
    want to say if somebody else can make a low rate, we can make it as
    well.
    We also present some very good offer like our China rate is only
    US.029. Our Spain rate is high only because we do not have much
    traffic there, and usually our rate table in one country is done with
    involvement of our Agents' interest.
    I want some serious parties drop me an email, so that we can discuss
    everything including the rate in his specific country, cooperation
    model, customerized end user device, also private label.

    Gloria

    Gloria, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    Hi Peter,
    Thanks for asking.
    If somebody else can make a good rate, we can do it as well.Our Spain
    rate is high only because we do not have much traffic there. Usually
    our rates are made with involvement of agents' interest, so we surely
    can tailor-made a rate which suits you.
    the rates in our website is retail rate, our reselling partner get
    30-40% total revenue based on this table.
    I want some serious parties drop me an email, so that we can discuss
    everything including the rate in his specific country, cooperation
    model, customerized end user device, also private label.
    Thanks again

    Gloria

    Gloria, Nov 17, 2003
  8. Gloria

    Lonewolf Guest

    IMO, this group is for technical discussion, not advertising, soliciting or
    spamming.

    Lonewolf, Nov 17, 2003
  9. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    Just compare yer rates to, for example, Net2Phone rates. Country code 371:
    Hi peter,
    Can I know where you are? Cause I not sure which table you are looking at.
    This is in our rate table:
    Country code 371: Latvia
    Our current retail rate US$0.269

    I could give some very good example to illustrate the competiveness of our rate
    From US
    to China
    N2P: US$ 0.119
    MamaKall: US$ 0.029

    Gloria, Nov 17, 2003
  10. Gloria

    Gloria Guest

    ok, I respect your rules, so no more advertising.

    Gloria, Nov 17, 2003
  11. Gloria

    Nekston Guest

    hi ,gloria, first i m very interested wiz ur offer and ur idea to
    cooperate in voip business, i worked in this filed now and were
    seeking for business parter to do business 2gether.if u r interested u
    can reach me via msn and have a further
    communication.
    best reg
    nekston