    Dick Van Dyke show volumes and possibly is geared toward more "niche"
    selling numbers as opposed to the numbers that Fox wants.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Michael Rogers

    Doonie Guest

    I know I would have bought it if it wasn't for the crazy amount of
    edge enhancement I read about in the reviews.

    Doonie, Jan 12, 2004

  3. They're working on it, and consider M*A*S*H and lower prices having
    already occurred to them.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Michael Rogers

    Jeffy3 Guest

    What is edge enhancement?

    Jeffy3, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Michael Rogers

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Michael Rogers

    Doonie Guest

    Doonie, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Michael Rogers

    Jeffy3 Guest

    Oh if I could only be as smart as you! I'd just kill to have just 10%
    of your intellect.....how do you do it? Do you eat a lot of fish?

    Jeffy3, Jan 13, 2004
  8. I don't find any excessive edge enhancement issues on my discs.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 13, 2004
  9. Thanks!

    Michael Rogers, Jan 13, 2004
  10. Michael Rogers

    Doonie Guest

    Yeah. You should start.

    Doonie, Jan 14, 2004
  11. Michael Rogers

    Doonie Guest

    Got this from thedigitalbits.com:

    ".. There's some wear and tear on the picture and a huge amount of
    edge enhancement that does occasionally distract the eye .."

    And from DVDFile.com:

    ".. But lovers of DVD will notice edge enhancement, as thick white
    bands outline certain performer's bodies .."

    These are the two sites I read the most so I guess I got scared off.
    I really hate edge enhancement.

    Doonie, Jan 15, 2004