    doS Guest

    Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    doS, Sep 17, 2009

  2. doS

    Dan C Guest

    Pelosi? Dingy Harry Reid?

    <fingers crossed>

    Dan C, Sep 17, 2009

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 17, 2009
  4. doS

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Sep 17, 2009
  5. I wonder when he filmed that...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 17, 2009
  6. Jeez.... I remember him in Rowan & Martin's, & later in the Blues Brothers.

    William Poaster, Sep 17, 2009
  7. doS

    Mara Guest

    So do I. I remember him reading poetry on R&M.

    Mara, Sep 17, 2009
  8. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The doS Post:
    She was good, so sad.

    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  9. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  10. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Mara Post:
    Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where the flowers is. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  11. doS

    G. Morgan Guest

    Thank goodness it wasn't choking on a ham sandwich.

    G. Morgan, Sep 17, 2009

  12. Big secret : the first time I heard "Puff, The Magic Dragon"
    I cried and cried. My mom played it when I was 8-ish.

    I still get verplunked when it gets played or covered...

    I hope she's in Heaven teaching the angels how to sing!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that is NOT
    a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet, I'm NOT

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 17, 2009
  13. doS

    chuckcar Guest

    Not by a long shot. Mama Cass could sing.

    chuckcar, Sep 18, 2009