"Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Vlvetmorning98, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very well,
    so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

    Vlvetmorning98, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very
    it was a daily (actually nightly) 5 times per week show. It would be really
    expensive season sets.

    So far, it's usually been only the weekly shows being released on dvd in season
    sets.

    weekly prime-time shows. And now, weekly Saturday morning shows are finally
    starting to get released also.

    Of course, there has been some exceptions to this rule so far, such as Rocky &
    Bullwinkle.

    And I figure that daily shows will eventually be released in season sets on
    dvd. It's only a matter of time.

    Waterperson77, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Yeah, puzzled Sony why it didn't get enough votes on their Poll, either.

    Derek Janssen (Vlv, ladies and gentlemen, the official Punching-Bag kook
    of AVD)

    Derek Janssen, Aug 11, 2004

  4. Except in Phoenix, where it played on Sunday night. All 5 episodes for
    the week were shown each Sunday at 10:30 pm.

    Dyuob Poltice, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark Spatny Guest

    I'd be more interested in seeing Fernwood Tonight on DVD.

    Mark Spatny, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    JAM Guest

    You guys forgot about Dark Shadows - a daily show. It is in the process
    of being released on DVD in sets of 40 episodes at a time. They are
    about to release volume 14. The DVDs have been on the market for
    several years now. Daily shows have already begun.

    JAM, Aug 14, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    Otter Guest

    I second that.