    Shelly Guest

    Does anyone know how to tell Thunderbird to automatically mark a
    newsgroup as read on exit, the way OE does?

    Shelly, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Shelly

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    No, but you can Ctrl+Shift+C and it will mark all read before you exit.
    I am new at thunderbird also. Now if I could just get links to open in
    Firefox or any browser I would be a happy camper.

    Gregg Fowler, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Shelly

    Shelly Guest

    You can also right click on the newsgroup name and mark all read that
    way, but I'd love to find a way to do it automatically.

    I haven't had any problems with opening links to Firefox. Sorry.

    Shelly, Sep 22, 2004
  4. You can't. Sorry.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=2Ebr=EFan=2E=22?=, Sep 23, 2004