    seems to happen consistently on alt. bible for example but not on most of my
    newsgroups.

    I use Outlook Express and Windows XP.

    KatonahJoe, Jan 1, 2004

  2. KatonahJoe

    Paul - xxx Guest

    KatonahJoe posted ...
    Maybe you just have shit-loads of 'junk' in those newsgroups and they merely
    need compacting ?

    Try when in OE - Tools - Options - Maintenance - Clean Up Npw - delete -
    compact ...

    Also a spot of basic system maintenance might help a tad ..

    http://www.bootdisk.com/topten.htm

    http://24hrsupport.netfirms.com/maint.html

    Paul - xxx, Jan 1, 2004

  3. KatonahJoe

    anthonyberet Guest

    hehe, why wouldn't shit-loads of junk in alt.bible surprise me? ;-)

    anthonyberet, Jan 1, 2004