    as read" option for my newsgroups /rss. Is there anyway to make a
    toolbar button for this option?

    Thanks in advance

    Gusvaldo, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Gusvaldo

    Kenchie Guest

    I put it to you, Gusvaldo, that on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:31:42 +0100 you
    did state the following;
    Right-click on the toolbar, select 'customize', you'll find a 'mark as'
    button in there. Just drag it up onto the toolbar.

    HTH

    Kenchie, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Gusvaldo

    Gusvaldo Guest

    Thanks a lot, i cant belive how i missed that.

    Gus

    Gusvaldo, Apr 18, 2005