Mark Calendars: Today's Epic Event

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 31, 2010.

  1. Like "Fire"; "The Wheel"; "The Ice Age"; "The Guys Who
    Said 'Hey, Let's Mix Some Different Dirts and Make Cement'";
    "Remember the Maine"; "Remember Pearl Harbor"; "The Atom Bomb";
    and/or "Remember Nine-Eleven" (awww... too soon?...);
    you should mark this date on your calendars and etch
    it solidly into your minds as *the* singular event which shall
    be the démarche of our western civilization and shall surely
    impact events and the outcomes of events for generations
    yet to be conceived :

    http://tinyurl.com/3xlcczm [Opens in a new window]

    Or, give leetle seesy-pantz some ballz with a a preview:

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/3xlcczm

    We should feel so blessed to be alive in these miraculous times!

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, May 31, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    POGO PUNY Guest

    Yea...I'm sure u are BLESSED that u have mommy's dirty diaper to sniff

    POGO PUNY, May 31, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    Aardvark Guest

    Well, you have the stalker gene.

    Each to his own.

    Aardvark, Jun 1, 2010
  4. Some s0ck-p00petteers are totally "chromosomolly challenged";
    so, they stalks their betters - in order to squawk out about
    their own family's personal problems in the projective tense
    to dissassociate from their own chronic dysfunctional condition
    while also venting their unresolvable disordered complexities.

    Tisk-tisk, so sad. <PEVR> Movin' on...

    So, now the grate question of our era has become :
    "Where was *you* at when Subway Sandwiches tessellated the cheeses?"

    And when we peeples gets old, we will sit in our rockin' chairs and marvel :
    "I remembers when Subway Sandwiches tessellated the cheeses!"

    Ahh... Right-now *is* "The Good Old Days."

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 1, 2010