    -=-=-
    .... MZ
    * TagZilla 0.049

    Peter Arnold, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Peter Arnold

    LilaJPW Guest

    Message\Mark\Mark all messages as read

    LilaJPW, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Peter Arnold

    .BRIAN. Guest

    That's not what he wants to do; he wants to mark all the _newsgroups_ as
    read. What you described marks all the messages in one newsgroup as
    being read.

    There isn't a way to mark all newsgroups read--not that I know of
    anyway--but it's one feature I've always wished existed.

    .BRIAN., Jul 15, 2004
  4. Peter Arnold

    Peter Arnold Guest

    AGENT is winning this battle

    Pete Arnold

    -=-=-
    .... MZ
    * TagZilla 0.049

    Peter Arnold, Jul 15, 2004
  5. That's not what he wants to do; he wants to mark all the _newsgroups_ as
    I can't say it's a feature I'm bothered about. I tend to go through my
    newsgroups, one at a time and read the messages I want, and then mark
    the rest as read. I don't have newsgroups that I don't read. Can't see
    the point.

    Bryan

    Bryan Harrison, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Peter Arnold

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    I can't say it's a feature I'm bothered about. I tend to go through my
    Point is that there are certain high volume newsgroups in which I'm
    interested in only a thread or two. I'd rather just read those threads,
    move on to the next newsgroup, read only the interesting thread there,
    and keep at it till I'm done. Then I'd just like to mark all messages as
    read (i.e. the threads I skipped) in one go, not do it for each
    individual group.

    --
    "Biplane" ...last words a pilot says before bailing out

    / \/ \ u e e n / \/ a w a zanl

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Peter Arnold

    Tony Raven Guest

    I do that too but just hit menu key/k/a to mark them all read. Easily
    done in a second as you finish each newsgroup

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Jul 15, 2004