    shot.

    Any body ever seen such a shot and if so where?

    Many thanks

    anOLDun, Nov 18, 2004

  2. anOLDun

    JimBob Guest

    http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/Monroe,_Marilyn/Posters/
    That any good?

    JimBob, Nov 18, 2004

  3. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Hi JimBob

    Nope hadn' found that site - but just had a look and they are showing the
    same type of posters as the other sites i have been surfing through.

    However, many thanks for taking the time to reply - very much appreciated

    anOLDun, Nov 18, 2004
  4. anOLDun

    Ionizer Guest

    Did you try a Google *Images* search? Entering different search terms
    there were giving me different results, including this one:
    http://www.penneylaing.freeserve.co.uk/images/BLONDES.JPG Another tangent
    to consider while searching might be to research "Billy Travilla," who did
    the wardrobe for "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."

    Regards,
    Ian.
    "Ever notice how "what the hell" is always the right answer?" - Marilyn
    Monroe.

    Ionizer, Nov 19, 2004
  5. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Hi Ionizer.

    Thanks for the info......... under Billy Travilla i found his "drawing" of
    the pink gown - so MANY thanks.

    I can use that if the "real" dress remains elusive.

    cheers

    anOLDun, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Setle for a "life size standup"?

    http://www.emerchandise.com/product/SUMMR0001/s.ZDuSSoKe

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 19, 2004
  7. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Hi Blinky

    Would you believe every damn dress but the pink one - aaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh

    Many thanks for the link and for taking the time to reply - as always - very
    much appreciated

    anOLDun, Nov 20, 2004
  8. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Ya'all can stop looking now - i have found it...........YEEESSSSSSS

    Over 2 hour last night looking ........ and in just 10 mins to night and i
    have found it.
    In fact i have one page showing it from the front, the back, side on, full
    length, etc etc.

    Many thanks to all those who replied to my original post

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Nov 20, 2004
  9. My bad. I looked for quite a while, and somewhere along the line "pink"
    dropped out of my fishy meatRAM.
    Keep reading the group -- this is a challenge, and I'm going to work on
    it some more. If I turn up anything, I'll reply to the same post of
    yours I'm replying to, now, so that you'll hopefully (I don't know your
    software or configuration) get a beep (or whatever) on it.

    Keep this reply -- and if YOU find one first, please call me off the
    hunt by replying here, so I'll be directed to *your* reply. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 20, 2004
  10. Yo, again...

    I just replied that I'd keep looking -- and *then* found the post where
    you said you'd hit pay dirt. Ignore that post. :) Glad you finally
    scored.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 20, 2004
  11. anOLDun

    Ionizer Guest