    margins are NOT aligned. What am i doing wrong? And how
    can i fix this so the margins are aligned ? thank you
    very much

    Tony, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Tony

    DalePres Guest

    Open a new email message, select the Format menu and then select Rich Text.

    If you must send it plain text then before creating the new message, go to
    the Tools menu, then Options and then the Send tab. Click the Plain Text
    Settings button. You'll see settings for word wrapping.

    Good luck on the job search,

    Dale

    DalePres, Apr 12, 2004