(March 13th) Picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Daniel Rocha

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Mar 17, 2006

  3. Daniel Rocha

    Herb Kauhry Guest

    It was a bad week.

    Herb Kauhry, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    I feel for you...

    George Kerby, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    Show it to your mother. Nobody else wants to see it, it's bloody crap -
    rather like all your other "pictures of the week".

    Helen, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Open your mind, and take it easy.

    Daniel Rocha, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    My mind is open; it's Friday, I'm taking it easy, processing my day's
    commissioned work, of which my worst is better than your best by light
    years, my bank balance proves it.
    I have never seen a worthwhile picture from you and I do wish you would stop
    posting your so-called pictures of the week. If they are the best you can
    manage in a week then you have a long long way to go, and you are nowhere
    near ready to expose yourself on Usenet.

    I suggest you also consider what the other respondents have supplied by way
    of criticism of your "work". As one said - it must have been a bad week.

    Helen, Mar 17, 2006
  8. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Simply do not click on any link pointing to my website.
    It's so simple.

    Daniel Rocha, Mar 17, 2006

  9. Maybe you should take more than one picture a week - you might get
    lucky.

    Bob (but not THAT Bob), Mar 18, 2006
  10. Derek Fountain, Mar 18, 2006
  11. Daniel Rocha

    Annika1980 Guest

    Show it to your mother. Nobody else wants to see it, it's bloody
    Quit picking on Rocha. That's MY job!

    While I agree that this latest offering blows big chunks, I hope he
    doesn't stop submitting them. I enjoy seeing what he offers us each
    week. I'd rather get to see a photo and think it sucks than never see
    it at all.

    Keep shooting and posting, Daniel. You're bound to get a decent shot
    soon.
    You're due.

    Annika1980, Mar 19, 2006
  12. Daniel Rocha

    Mark² Guest

    Agree with this.

    Mark², Mar 19, 2006
  13. Daniel Rocha

    Davy Guest

    It was taken on March the '13th'....

    Looks like you've all been 'had'... l o

    Dav

    Davy, Mar 19, 2006
  14. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    Is there some crucial point I'm missing here?
    It's been a long day today, but I thought the "been had" day was the 1st of
    April.

    Helen, Mar 19, 2006
  15. Daniel Rocha

    ½ Confused Guest

    <snide comment self moderated out>

    Jeff

    ½ Confused, Mar 21, 2006
  16. Daniel Rocha

    ½ Confused Guest

    I'd bet that 9 out of 10 folks here had a best of day/week similar to
    that at one time. Not bad at all...think about what may be missing or
    how it could be processed.

    If you experiment/learn CS2 + 55mm + DFL (and/or others) you can
    transform it into a superbly lit print.

    Jeff (not confused at this moment...Helen may not agree;-)

    ½ Confused, Mar 21, 2006
  17. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    The difference is, when we have such a bad week as this joker obviously had,
    we don't feel it necessary to display the poor results to the world at
    large.
    What's that they say? Oh yes, I remember - you can't polish a turd.
    I certainly don't. You are patently fully confused, and as I suggested to
    you once before, that half in your sig is spurious and should be removed
    forthwith.

    Helen, Mar 21, 2006
  18. Well, I liked it.

    Richard Bornstein, Mar 22, 2006