    even stuewit Island :p

    Prefrably free, but payed also.

    Thanks Daniel

    Daniel, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Nho Whei Guest

    Have a prowl around Telecom's site for wifi hotspots.?

    Nho Whei, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thats looks good as im a xtra broadband user.. and its free for a while
    (then quite expensive)

    Daniel, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Daniel

    Nho Whei Guest

    Yeah .... does look like its free at the moment. Not too sure whether
    the traffic is counted against your cap though

    Nho Whei, Apr 27, 2006