  1. Dumb ass, I posted that, IT DOES NEED the INTERNET to Play Add ON TV
    SHOWS and Videos.

    Cant you READ ??

    Frank Williams, Dec 21, 2013

  2. No that is what I was referring to, seem that most don't understand it
    all.

    Yes but is far better to get a Real Freeview box or one that can
    record..

    From other News Item I have read that igloo is now a dead duck..

    The advertising on the TV rants about the extra TV shows and Videos but
    no mention of a Internet connection and may be not possible to watch on
    your TV..

    Frank Williams, Dec 21, 2013

  3. None are misleading Plus I posted a reference to this..

    Its the TV advertising that is misleading..

    Frank Williams, Dec 21, 2013
  4. Possible

    Crash Guest

    [snip]

    Roger if you look back on this thread above you will see that as
    'Frank Williams' you wrote this:

    *YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE IGLOO*

    It seems clear to me that you meant that the Igloo box required an
    internet connection if the user wants to use it. You are quite
    clearly wrong. You might not have meant what you said but nonetheless
    your statement is wrong.

    Crash, Dec 21, 2013

  5. I was referring to the Total picture and that fact that the TV adds do
    not mention that you need Internet for the Add-ons..

    Frank Williams, Dec 22, 2013
  6. Possible

    David Empson Guest

    The TV ads for Igloo which I happened to see in passing last night had a
    note at the bottom of the screen about half way through the ad, which
    said something about a broadband connection being needed for some
    features.

    I wasn't paying enough attention to read it in detail.

    David Empson, Dec 22, 2013