    the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    interesting shots of UFOs ??

    end

    stuseven, Oct 17, 2007

  2. stuseven

    Mr. Strat Guest

    Because there aren't any...

    Mr. Strat, Oct 17, 2007

  3. stuseven

    stuseven Guest

    I agree with you... the "U" in unidentified flying objects is no
    longer
    valid, since we know what they are... my question remains, however...
    where are some pictures ? :)

    stuseven, Oct 17, 2007
  4. They always seem to be hidden behind a dust speck on the sensor or
    interior of the lens.

    Otoh, I could photoshop you in some nice ones into any day or night shot
    you wish. Fee involved.

    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2007
  5. stuseven

    Allen Guest

    You may need to move to Roswell, New Mexico. Or do what others have
    done--make your own; that has worked for pictures of the Loch Ness
    Monster also.
    Allen

    Allen, Oct 18, 2007
  6. stuseven

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    No, the alien bastards made my leave my 5D on the ground when I was
    abducted.

    Kinon O'Cann, Oct 19, 2007
  7. stuseven

    stu7seven Guest

    + that is too bad... the 5D would have recorded the scene
    with stunning clarity, Im sure. Hmmm... I wonder what kind
    of filtering would work best on board one of those ?

    stu7seven, Oct 20, 2007