    at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?

    Thanks!

    , May 17, 2005

  2. Mr. Mark Guest

    > I have a DXC-151A and XC-117 video cameras and no information on them
    > at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?

    http://www.sony.com is the first place I'd look. It's where I found the
    manual for my Sony F717.

    --
    Mark

    Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    http://www.marklauter.com

    Mr. Mark, May 17, 2005

  3. wrote:
    >I have a DXC-151A and XC-117 video cameras and no information on them
    > at all. Is there any way to find copies or PDF's of old Sony manuals?
    >
    > Thanks!

    If you don't find it on the Sony site, and you should; I suggest:

    http://www.craigcamera.com/

    I have known him for years. He has manuals for almost anything
    photographic.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit