    Running windows 7

    Anyone?

    - T

    Talinc, Apr 19, 2010

  2. Talinc

    Aareen

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Turn on your SSID, make sure it is not the default one from the router maker.

    Now you can find and configure your wireless for your encryption.

    If you have MAC address validation set on your router (you should), be sure to put the MAC address of the wireless port of the pc you wish to permit access in the router MAC validation table. A common error is to put the MAC address of the wired port which does not help at all.

    Once all works and configuration is saved on the pc, then shut down SSID.

    Aareen, Apr 22, 2010