    VLANS in the 'switchport trunk allowed vlan' statement, or is it OK to
    only specify the VLANS that are common to the endpoint switches? I'm
    asking this primarily as to what might be expected on the CCIE Lab exam.

    Mikey, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Hi Mikey,

    You may want to be asking this of the CCIE's on the Cisco Routing and
    Switching Internetworking Experts Forum:

    http://www.routerie.com

    RouterIE is organized by Brad Ellis, Dual CCIE No. 5796 Security /
    Routing & Switching:

    http://www.bradreese.com/nevada.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    =?iso-8859-1?q?BradReese.Com=AE_-_Leverage_Your_Ci, Jun 12, 2006