    (It's a pretty crappy teleconverter - puts a little blue spot in the
    middle of every photo - but I'm still curious and haven't been able to
    google up the answer.)

    Cynicor, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Cynicor

    [BnH] Guest

    For AF-S lens you might want to use Nikon AF-S TC.
    The reason is that : when you mount it, good chance it will knock side to
    side with your rear lens element :)

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 22, 2005

  3. Cynicor

    Bill Hilton Guest

    ... they had a Spiratone 2x TelXtender for Nikon that they
    Shudder ... there should be a law against putting a $10 Spiratone 2x
    converter on a great lens like this ... "abuse of equipment"? "crimes
    against nature"?

    :)

    Bill Hilton, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Cynicor

    Jer Guest

    Kinda reminds me of a girl I once knew. :)

    Jer, Aug 22, 2005
  5. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    I was JUST trying to see into my neighbor's house. If there's a law
    against it I'd sure like to hear it.

    Cynicor, Aug 22, 2005
  6. Cynicor

    Jer Guest

    There isn't. If they forget to close the drapes, it's their problem.
    I've photographed people who left them open intentionally for their own
    nefarious reasons and I send a pizza and a six-pack over to get them
    ready for Act II. :)

    Jer, Aug 23, 2005