  1. Since when is 51% a mandate?!!! 49% of America hates GW Bush with the same
    passion they hate Hitler and every other evil person throughout history. Bush is
    worse than a terrorist!

    Travis Pupkin, Nov 5, 2004

  2. And here is my example.....It's attitudes like this that won the election
    for Bush so handily.....How could you possibly be a fence sitter and not
    vote for Bush with idiotic bashers like this just waiting to be put down?

    William Graham, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Travis Pupkin

    Donald Link Guest

    You have lost, lost, lost never to rise again. LOSER go away and
    crawl in you hole.

    Donald Link, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Travis Pupkin

    Mark M Guest

    Hate is indeed the word.
    And this...from the party who pretends Republicans are hate mongers.
    Truly revelatory.
    The party of hate has FINALLY been unmistakably identified.

    The party of hate is not Repbulican, folks.

    Mark M, Nov 6, 2004
  5. Travis Pupkin

    sgordon Guest

    : You have lost, lost, lost never to rise again. LOSER go away and
    : crawl in you hole.

    Hey, now there's the spirit of bipartisanship.

    Scott

    sgordon, Nov 6, 2004
  6. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    I don't hate right wing maniacs, I pity them, but you on the other hand.

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  7. Travis Pupkin

    Mark M Guest

    There is no denying that the most scathing, toxic, hateful speech is coming
    from large numbers of Democrats who attack without restraint anyone who
    supports GWB. I have never seen so many hate-filled posts, interviews, and
    other public expressions of thought in political America as I've seen coming
    from Democrats--even those in high government positions.

    Mark M, Nov 6, 2004
  8. Travis Pupkin

    Seattle Eric Guest

    There surely IS denying. You guys have 24/7 hate radio, and have for
    years.

    Quit lying to YOURSELF. Or as Cheney so statesmanlike said, and it
    can't be hate cuz he's Republican...<you finish it, genius>

    Seattle Eric, Nov 6, 2004
  9. The most vehement speech from the center and right often comes as
    a response to the leftist hate speech. The disgusting hate speech
    just begats more hate speech.

    Any notion that the left is 'liberal' is totally untrue, and the
    left tends to be the most narrow minded and doctorinare group that
    existant in our society (except, perhaps the skin heads or other
    kinds of religious/pseudo-religious cults.)

    John

    John S. Dyson, Nov 6, 2004
  10. Travis Pupkin

    Harvey Guest

    You want a man to date your ass?????

    Harvey, Nov 6, 2004
  11. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    No, he wants GWB to kiss his ass! :)

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  12. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    Time to wake up and smell the coffee. ;-)

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  13. Travis Pupkin

    Mark M Guest

    If you don't have anything relevant to say, please don't substitute with
    cliche'.

    Mark M, Nov 6, 2004
  14. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    And you would know this because you have it on good authority as a card
    carrying member of the John Birch Society (aka wasp).

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  15. Travis Pupkin

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  16. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    I protest, I did say something relevant, you just didn't get it. :)))

    me, Nov 6, 2004
  17. Travis Pupkin

    Mark M Guest

    I was born in Bogotá, Colombia, have lived and worked in Brazil, Haiti,
    Papua New Guinea and Puerto Rico...sledge hammered the Berlin wall in
    '89...spent significant non-tourist time in many other countries and 5 of 7
    continents. I have seen many forms of hate, based on many different
    concepts and peoples.

    The hate I see coming from the Democratic party rivals any I've seen in
    terms of hate based on a general lack of understanding or insight. I see
    hate being generated by mere slogans as a substitute for honest and in-depth
    thought. There are some idiots who vote Republican, and there are some
    idiots who voted Democrat. Unfortunately, the loudest cry of the Democrats
    has come from people like Michael Moore, who have no restraint and no
    self-imposed obligation that leads them to honesty or balance. There are
    enough people disgusted with this that they will continue to assure
    Democratic atrophy until the Dems bring themselves back into a balanced
    mouthpiece. As it stands now, they are drowned out by only the most shrill
    in the party.

    Mark M, Nov 6, 2004
  18. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    Columbia, where they murder for sport.
    I see and as a foreigner you are expert in American politics, correct?

    me, Nov 7, 2004
  19. Travis Pupkin

    Mark M Guest

    Your ignorance is showing again. Colombians don't kille for sport at all.
    Colombian murderers kill because they are arms of rebel groups supported by
    criminal drug cartels. The main population of Colombia suffers for this,
    and are a peaceful people.
    I never said I am a foreigner.
    I was born an American citizen to American parents, and have lived primarily
    in the States for the last 29 years.

    I note that you have failed to make any thoughtful comment once again,
    instead simply choosing to snipe and chirp as teen-agers do in a "Your
    momma" contest.

    Mark M, Nov 7, 2004
  20. Travis Pupkin

    me Guest

    You cut me, you cut me bad. You haven't made a thoughtful comment yet. :-0

    me, Nov 7, 2004