Management tools

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Reilly via PhotoKB.com, Nov 18, 2004.

  1. Peter Reilly via PhotoKB.com, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Peter Reilly via PhotoKB.com

    Guest

    You can have a try with this software:
    AnyPhoto Manager - http://www.any-photo-album-software.com

    It only costs $30 more or less, but still powerful functions at
    photo acquiring, photo browsing, organizing, searching,
    editing/optimizing,
    and photo sharing(such as Photo slide show, email, print, or burn to
    discs)
    That is a shareware, so you needn't pay for it for your trial.

    , Nov 18, 2004

  3. Peter Reilly via PhotoKB.com

    Julian Tan Guest

    Hi Peter,

    Have you tried Adobe Photoshop Album? There's a starter edition which
    is free -- allows you to manage images with tags and search on them,
    which is very powerful.

    I also use Picasa (picasa.com) which is free -- allows you to breeze
    through your collection very quickly.

    Cheers,
    Jules
    http://www.shuttertalk.com
    Digital photography forums and resources

    Julian Tan, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Chris Niehoff via PhotoKB.com, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Peter Reilly via PhotoKB.com

    Julian Tan Guest

    Hi there,

    I found to be quite a full featured image management package. Certain
    aspects such as cataloguing, viewing metadata and searching are quite
    powerful, which is quite essential in administering an image
    collection. However, a counter intuitive interface, processor and disk
    intensiveness detracted a bit from what was a useful, feature packed
    product.

    You can read my full review here:
    http://www.shuttertalk.com/articles/studioline/index.php

    Cheers,